Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shopping trip

Today I carted home an 8kg bag of dried dog food on the back, tied down with an old bike tyre tube, only a 1.5km trip.  I have noticed recently twice I've wheeled the bike over a concrete step or gutter and the front mudguard has hit the edge as it drops down, I must look out for this.  The NS22 on french ebay didn't get a bid at 40 euros and has been relisted at the same price.  One in Sydney with badly perished tyres went for $60.  None on US ebay today.

I see at:  http://www.mon-vieux-grenier.com/velo-pliant-70/

This is an PNSA 40, ie. three speed, side-pull front brake, no front carrier rack.  I think the claim it is suitable for someone 1.9m tall might be stretching it, but I guess it would be easier than walking.



Vélo pliant des années 70 Vintage ManuFrance Peugeot à VITESSE

par Mon Vieux GrenierLaisser une réponse »
Exceptionnel Bicyclette des années 60 début 1970
Vélo femme, homme, enfant.
Ce vélo est pliant comme le montre les photos
En 20 secondes, même un enfant peut le plier
Ce vélo convient aux personnes de 1,50 m à 1,90 m
Ce modèle est celui d’origine, Vélo Peugeot pliant fabriquait un modèle plus sobre sans vitesses et avec moins d’options pour le modèle Manufrance.
Vélo Peugeot PLIANT avec les accessoires suivants :
- Dynamo
- Feux avant et arrière présent
- Dérailleur Simplex
- 3 Vitesses
- Réglages de la selle et du guidon en hauteur
- Béquille
- 2 sacoches présentes ( valeur 20 euros les deux )
- Sonnette
- Selle suspendu sur ressort GALLET FRANCE
- Protège projection de la Dynamo
- Deux Pare-Boue
- Protège salissures de la chaine
- Pompe à vélo d’origine
Tous ces accessoires sont en état d’origine, ils sont en fonction.
Ce vélo sort d’un grenier en Normandie, il est à nettoyer et les pneus ( confort 500) sont à changer, il est visible à Caen.
.
La mise à disposition peut se faire sur Caen ou  Paris   Sinon, me contacter.

***

The photos:





The original bell has a Peugeot lion on it, mine is something different.



I'm thinking about getting a black pump and seeing if I can shorten it somehow, I think it needs to be about 25cm long, see the original behind the seat tube.


 I am missing a little cover above the stem clamp, my bike has some thread exposed on the top of the forks.
This does not have centre-pull brakes at the front.
 Different seat to the one on my NS22.
 I have removed this dynamo, I have it in a box, it might go back on again some time.
 I never had this rear light.




It surprises me that the handlebars don't have a quick-release clamp to let them fold down.

White is not a good colour for bicycles, it just shows up every spot of dirt.

I have seen black pannier bags on an NS22 in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment