Thursday, January 13, 2011

stripes, small bike & other stuff

I removed my loose cotter pin, put some oil on it, put it back in, slightly tightened the nut, then gave the other end of it a good hit a few times with a small hammer, then tightened, then whacked, then tightened.  I also found the right one a bit loose, so I gave that a few thumps and tightened it also.  People put up with cotterpins for 80 odd years, so I guess I will stick with them and see how they go.


I see the blue NS22 in Melbourne I mentioned is up to $122 with two days to go.  It has black stripes on the mudguards, I have not seen them before, they surely must help it go faster.  The owner tells me the wheels have 75 stamped on the rims:






I saw this little one somewhere, on a french site, I can't decide what size the wheels are, but they are surely smaller than 20":


Another French bike, the paint is a different colour and the writing and logo is different.





No comments:

Post a Comment